Law for Business
At Brittons solicitors we are able to assist business clients with all their legal needs, whether you are a small family operated Business or a nation-wide company. Our team of commercial lawyers are uniquely placed to provide you with expert advice and legal assistance on commerical matters, for an initial 20-minute consultation free of charge, we can assess your situation and provide straightforwards and practical advice on what steps you need to take and how best to proceed.
We are able to offer our clients the following services.
- Registration of a Business Name
- Advice on Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- Asset Protection – both business and personal assets
- Preparation of Agreements, including Confidentiality, Employment, Restraint of Trade, Management Agreements, Joint Venture agreements, Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Establishment or Dissolution
- Sale of your Business
- Contract Negotiation & Enforcement
- Business succession
- Leasing and Sub-leasing of premises
- Lease enforcement
- Dissolution of your business
- Insolvency proceedings.
Call us on 01628 533 350 to find out more.