At Brittons we fully appreciate and sympathise the effect an accident and injury can have on you and your family. As a result of your accident and injuries, you may not be able to return to work losing valuable income and work prospects. You may also be reliant on family, friends and carers to help you with day-to-day activities. If this is the case, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, your loss of income, and the consequence of that upon your life.
Our highly specialised solicitors aim to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and losses and we are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers so you know you are in good hands.
Reasons why you should choose Brittons:-
- the same experienced solicitor will handle your claim from start to finish
- we can come to you
- you receive 100% of your compensation
- there are no hidden charges
- if you win your case, your opponent will pay our costs
- if you lose your case, you do not pay our costs
- your motor or home insurers may try to insist you use their own approved firm of solicitors whereas in fact, you do have the right to use a solicitor of your own choice.
Examples of types of accidents:-
- road traffic
- injuries at work and stress and disease
- criminal injuries
- medical negligence – hospital, GP, dentist and cosmetic surgery
- defective product liability